Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who is who?


Hey Everybody,

I call this "Who Is Who" cause of my friends.

I just got home from doing some time away. I thought everything was going to be the same as when I left. We all grew up together around the same neighbor hood, so everybody’s families know each other. I remember when we had nothing but fun. Now it is so much hating going on it is not funny. They are like a bunch of crabs pulling each other down from getting to the top. I didn't see it from the start cause I was at the bottom, so they felt like they had the edge over me. One day I decided to evaluate what I want out of life and I sure didn't want to be in the same position as when I left. These dudes was doing the same thing, like they was really doing something. I backed away thinking they could understand that I am trying to stay home this time around, but they only can see their selves. Where is the love? Are they really friends? How can a group of friends throw a whole life of friendship away like that? Now it seems like they hating on me cause I done positioned myself out here to be a positive role model. I stop hanging with them, because I can't expect different results by doing they same thing. I finally see that friends only friends when they can get something from you. Who is who when they wear their costume so good. They smile in your face like they is on your side, but they don't have your back when needed. I found out the hard way, and I don't want you to follow the same road...

No comments:

Post a Comment