Monday, September 7, 2009

Everybody Nobodies & My Somebody


Hey World,

I want to start this blog off by saying Thank You to my one an only response to my first blog! You have encouraged me to right this piece. I only look to touch one-person heart with my words of wisdom. Today has been a long day for me, but that don't stop me from moving forward. I just wanted to tell you about my somebody. My somebody is the people you pass by everyday, either sleeping, eating out of trash or begging for money on the corner, even at the store near you. People look down on those people cause they are at their bottom. You is no better then them cause you is in a better position then them. I wish the world would stop being stuck on self. You never know when your world will be turned upside down and you will be in there position. Then how will you feel when somebody walk straight pass you not even giving you a second glance. You probably can't fathom that right now cause things are going good for you. I always try to put myself in their shoes, because I am no better then them. I don't have it to give, but I give what I can. One thing for sure, it all adds up. World, stop being so arrogant or showing off for your friends, because the heart is where it counts. A good heart will open up doors more than a stubborn one. I don't want to get too deep, so I am out for tonight. Holler at me if this touches you good or bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment