Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Need To Be A Man...


I wanted to ask, (What happened to the real men?) I remember when I was growing up the man was the one breaking his back putting the bread & meat on the table for his wife & kids. The women really didn't have to work outside of the home. Women out there, I don't have a problem with you. You all had to do what needed to be done, and that's being strong while the man grew weak. How can a man call himself a man when the role has changed? It seems as though he is wearing the dress while his wife; girlfriend or friend is wearing the pants. I may not be able to match the figures as of now, but I will always be a man. Thank you men for taking the back seat, because a strong woman is to be cherished and not abused. The rest of you get your lazy body up off the couch and find a job to help that woman out. You will see how many rewards you get...LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment