Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No Excuses......

I came out here with nothing besides the things I had in a box. I didn't know what to expect once the bus touched down to my destination. My mind was going crazy cause I knew that the world done changed, and where would I fit in at. I was the Man in the streets before I went away to pull my time. I could have jumped on a train or bus, but I wanted to see how the world done changed. My eyes saw so many differant changes in the world, I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I walked around for awhile,then I decided to go visit the Family cause I knew they was waiting. I have been away too long for them to be waiting on me too much longer,so I made it my business to head in that direction. I Love them to the fullest, because they is the only reason I survived from being away from them so long. To be trueful, I almost lost my mind, but I dug down deep to the core of the Love I had for them,an I found a way to pull through it.Once I walked through the doors,the Family was waiting to show their Love to me. I looked like a giant in our house cause I have been locked away in a small box,so everything look big to me. The smiles on their faces said one thing, but their looks showed me how much stress I put them through. I knew from that moment I had to implement the changes I done made over the years I have been away. I already knew what to expect, so I made it my business to be ready for this day. I knew that lies was told, but they protected me in the process. They knew that I would have tricked my release date up if I would have known what they was really going through. I was mad when I first heard about it, but I swallowed my pride an just listen. I cried & cried, because I wasn't able to defend them. I can't go through it all at once, because I am still emotionally attached to what have took place. Stay with me an you will know the whole story of a man who lost power of the streets for a walk with the good Lord above. I can't do nothing without him being my guide!!!!! I am not the driver no more. I gave my keys to God, an he drives the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment