Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keeping Positive.....

Hi Everybody,

I just got off work. I told you that I bust tables for now. I just needed a start, so another job will take the risk on me. The only reason it is a risk is from my past history,but that was the old self. Today at work made me feel so good. A lady came up to me an gave me a tip for $10.00,that was the first ten dollar tip I have received. It wasn't about the money though,it was about what she said to me. She told me that she appreciated the way I treated people. I started smiling to myself cause I am kind & give respect when people disrespect me. I am glad I have changed, because I didn't have the patience to put up with foolish people. I have my smile posted on my face twentyfour-seven. I love sharing my message, so stay with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment