Monday, September 7, 2009

Past Is The Past....



  1. Hey World,

I had a crazy but adventures day today.I don't care what we do in life,our past is always there for us to relate back to.Why can't we forget about the things that causes us pain?Every time I walk in my parents house,all the memories I want to forget flashes before my eyes.I try to explain why I just don't be myself,but they don't understand cause they dealt with it in a totally different way.I want to let yawl know what I am talking about.My grandmother died in the room I was raised in,plus both of my brothers got killed at a young age while living there.The past will never be the past when it done changed your life around.When I step in my room I still can see myself tube feeding my grandmother on her bed.I sometimes stayed at home to help my mother to take care of her instead of being a kid.My joy was to make sure my grandmother was feeling good.I never knew how she felt cause she couldn't talk.I love her!Then,me & my two brothers was raised in the same room my grandmother died in.It wasn't hard at all cause we had one another,an our bond was like that.Yes,as we grew the started living the fats life,but they was only kids looking for love in the wrong places.They protected me from following in their footsteps,making sure I stayed in school & playing basketball.I decided to write about this cause I want to get this off my chest instead of bottling this up inside.It is not good to bottle things up cause you never know when the top fly off an you explode.Everybody needs to have something that they can vent to without causing harm to nobody.Let me tell you when my brothers died,an you can do the math.My oldest brother got killed July 15, 1992 & my middle brother got killed Dec. 17, 1994.I was born in 1976,and I am the little brother,so do the math.My life turned upside down after losing two brothers in a short period of time.The way we was born in this world,was the way I thought we was going to leave this world.My oldest & middle brother was born a year apart,then I was born two years after that.Those numbers scared me to death.I needed to live longer than a year,but the life I was living didn't call for it.I turned to the worst,because life didn't mean nothing to me.I wanted to let you know a little about myself,an where I came from.That is why I named my blog "Real Talk" cause I am not scared to put myself out there,plus I feel I can help somebody out there.I wish I was a scholar,then I will be on top,but I will be there one day.I do have a vision & goals,an that is the path I have chosen.Stay with me,because I am going somewhere!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment