Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Found Joy!!!!

Hey Everybody,

  •       I am Sorry for not posting in awhile, but I found a new found joy. Now I know why my son Loves that PS3 I bought him. I just went out an bought the new PS3 for myself, an it is worth every penny of it. I even done put it online, so I can meet people around the world. I done made about seven freinds in less than a week. I am going to bring them to my blog sight to see if I have something they might be interested in. I njoy playing with them too! I just want to let ya'll know what is going on over here, because I don't want everybody feel like I done forgot about them. I got to find a way to blend both addictions together, plus including my Loving Family with it. I can't turn into a vedio game junkie, because my time is needed  all around me. I love being free cause everything is at my controls! I will check in from time to time to see have anybody knew has joined my blog. I want to Thank all the people have been supportive of me along the way, without you it wouldn't be no me, so stay with me........ I just wanted to give ya'll something special, I hope you like it cause I took this picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment