Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fighting Demons


I wanted to say why when we get pissed off at something that affects us. We tend to take it out on the people who love us the most, and they haven't done anything to us at all. We can't let the devil playground get the best of us. If you don't know what I am talking about, it is this earth we live on. Everyday we go through these world demons is hunting us down to steal our Happiness. I could start my day in a loving mood, but something or somebody does the unthinkable. It could be an aggressive driver, somebody in your work place, the neighbor’s dog, or the neighbor himself. All I am saying is don't let whatever happens to you outside in the world; effect what you done built inside the loving castle you done built with your family. I make sure I try to stay in my happy place, so my family can always feel the love coming from me. I know this is too deep for most, but it is the truth. Wake up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment