Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It Is All About You....


I feel the need to share my story.

One day I went in the barbershop across the street from my house to get my hair cut. As I was sitting in the chair a woman that caught my eye. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She didn't even know I was looking in her direction. She is a powerful woman who stands on her own, giving her family her all. I started doing my homework by asking my barber who this woman was. He told me, but he said I didn't stand a chance. One thing for sure never tells me I don't stand a chance, because I go after what I want.

Let me back up a little before I move on. I was already in a relationship. The relationship I was in didn't fulfill me at all. She was more into herself than me. I break my back by giving my last, and it went without notice. I ended up kissing tale instead of being loved like I needed. I had enough so I start opening my eyes to GODS most Beautiful Creation, and that is Woman.
The same day I decided enough is enough is when all this transpired. I don't blame myself at all, because it was the best decision of my life!

Well, back to the story at hand. After I finished talking to the barber. My son ended up coming to the barbershop looking for me. When he came in the shop. The Woman turned to him and called him over to her for a hug. I am sitting in the chair like my son knows this woman. He told me he wanted to go with her, but I told him you don't know what plans she has. I decided to go over an introduce myself, and get her number in the process. I left out while she was still getting her hair done. I still had homework to do. I went straight to my mom an asked her who this woman was. I asked my mom was she kin to me, but nothing besides friends to the family. Then I called my god sister to get her info, and she told me she is off limits. I told her she can't come in between this cause I want her. I got off the phone and sat on my front porch, waiting for her to come out to her car. The funny part about it is my son was waiting for her too but across the street. I knew she had to be special cause my son doesn't cling to anybody unless they're good people. As I saw her come out the door. I saw GODS beautiful Angel approaching her car. I called her name and she stopped in her tracks with a puzzled look on her face. She decided to come to me, and we started off with normal talk. I got to give you the short version, but the impact is the same. We ended up at the car wash, me, her &my son. The feeling that was rushing through me was so amazing I can't explain in words. I walked up on her and I could see vibes rushing through her. Yes, she was feeling the young man, but she backed up cause things was going along too fast, like we knew one another for a long time. They were cooking hamburgers & hot dogs on the grill. She asked me to share a burger with her, because she didn't want to eat a whole one. I wasn't even hungry, but I shared it. After all that, our connection grew that much more. I can't give you all of it cause it is our story. Guess what? We are about to get married. True love is out there, but you will never know unless you open your eyes and give yourself a chance. I named this blog "It Is All About You”, because that is the place I saw her at, and it is all about her!!!!! I might let her write something to my newfound joy, so look out...I am out for now. My Queen gets everything first cause she is my #1 Fan, Friend, Lover, Soulmate & my everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment