Sunday, September 13, 2009

Loving What I Have!!!


Hey Everybody,

I love what I have. I just got off work from a long day of busting tables. I saw that my future wife has posted my blog about my mother. She knows how much this means to me,because I love to put my stuff out there early. I am glad I had that piece saved away for you all. I be working late at times and I will not be able to post in a timely fashion. Without my future wife,I wouldn't be right here right now sharing my knowledge & life experiences with you all. I had her to put a blog out there, so visit it at akagem.blogspot.com to see her first post. Stay with me and we will go to the top, doors will keep opening for me because I am on the right path. I Thank the Lord daily for giving me a loving woman like I have right now. I cherish & love her to the fullest, because she loves me back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment