Sunday, July 24, 2011

THE REARVIEW MIRROR!!!

Hey World,

     Sorry, that I haven't had the time to write in awhile! I have been busy taking care of my family & trying to walk on GODS path!!! The other day I made a big mistake thinking I can play basketball with some friends I grew up with! I had my blinders on, but my wife & mother knew I was making a big mistake! I grew up playing basketball, and I love the game with a passion!!! I was hyped about being on a team doing what I love to do! I never thought about the big picture like them!!! The gym where the games be played at is around my old neighborhood, so it is alot of hating going on when it comes to me!!! As I read some of my old blogs before starting this one! I am a dumb wise man! Sometimes God sends you back to show you how far you done came! I thought I haven't came so far until I took a look in my rear view mirror! OK, my day went like this! I woke up in the morning around 6:30a.m, brushed my teeth & washed my face, then went to feed my African Cichlids + my Blue Nose Pit bull & let him outside to use the bathroom!!! This is my daily routine, and the life I LOVE the most!!! Taking care of home is something I had to learn cause I was a street person!!! I use to put the streets before my family!!! I was caught up by the devil ways, because the streets don't love nobody! 7:20a.m, I am out the front door getting in my CLS500 going to work!!! know I have to work in a hot restaurant, where the temperature been getting to 135 degrees!!! That is hot as hell, so you don't need to tell me! I got to make that money & keep my job cause I am still on parole! After working my 8-4 shift! I went home and took a shower, then got dressed for my game! Game time is finally here! As soon as I pulled up at the rec center I see zombies! I walk inside the rec, I see more zombies! I don't know who on my team or who we playing against! You can kind of figure it out now though! Soon as my team walked in, more zombies I saw! I look like a KING amongst them, plus that is how I feel anyway! Before the game could even start, a fight broke out in the hallway with a bunch of zombies! The only zombies I didn't see, was the other team & me! The crowd was made of zombies too! I still played the game and we won by 6 points! The people I grew up with started calling my name, asking me where I been at, but they was zombies themselves! I knew I had to get up out of there cause I didn't look like one of them no more! My mom & wife was right I shouldn't have went, but I had to go to see how far I done came! I went home and had nightmares all night long!!! One thing for sure, I will not be going back to play another game! When a person makes it out of the game, not doing the same thing they are doing! They turn into a bunch of haters! Zombies are people who is stuck on a life of drugs, selling them, using them & abusing them, just to clear that up for you!!!! I was a zombie, but now a KING in my own right!

No comments:

Post a Comment