Thursday, July 28, 2011

RAPALA BASS FISHING!!!

Hey World,

     I just wanted to tell you this story!!! Well, it started off by my wife buying me the game "Rapala Bass Fishing", it even came with the fishing rod! I fell in love with the game off the top cause it is like the real thing! Now here is Rapala in real life! I went and got fishing rods for the whole family, bait and everything! Our 1st fishing trip started off on the docks until I decided to rent a boat! They gave us life vests, engine, boat plug and battery! Never gave me any instructions at all either! Me, my step son and his friend  got on the boat! My wife and the little kids stayed behind, good thing they did! Me and the kids had our happy faces on while driving out on the lake waving our goodbye's! We even got a bass from another fisherman while leaving the dock! I think that is when Rapala kicked in! I couldn't fish cause I had to steer the boat, but it was fun! I hit every spot like I fish on the game!!! We caught a baby bass, but we threw it back! After I hit the last spot! I decided to go back in! When I hit the throttle, it did not respond at all!!! Luckly we had some oars on the boat, so I started to row back in! You just don't know how far I took the boat out! They should have told me that the battery was going to die in 2 hrs! To late now cause nothing but water lies in front of me! Once we got to the shore, I was too tired to do anything! All I wanted to do was go to the truck and get home! Once I got home I went straight to sleep! When I woke up my wifey was laughing her ass off!!! I had to laugh too cause Rapala Bass Fishing almost had me stuck out on the lake! I have not been out on the water since or played the game! I still love my fishing though! Now you have a little more of my crazy lifestyle! I love every minute of it! I want to give Thanks to the people who are reading my stuff all around the world! I will keep something coming you all way, so stay tuned to REAL TALK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment