Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WEEKEND BLISS!!!

Hey World,

     I had to come back at you with some wonderful and positive news cause my last post was crazy!!! This weekend was very special to me!!! Me and my family had a lovely time together, just being amongst one another! Me and my wife took the kids to the race track in Manassas, VA!  Joe Gibbs was sponsoring it for the trouble youth's! We all enjoyed ourselves watching all the different kinds of race cars going around the small track! The last race had some professional truck drivers in it, about five or six! Man they were pushing it to the limit too! I love this life I was blessed with cause everybody will not find unconditional love like I have! I wish everybody could so they can reach to a higher level in life! When you you have that one on your side like I do, nothing stands in your way! Now that I am back in my happy place! I am ready to take our life to a whole new level! I am always trying to reach higher, never satisfied with what I have! I don't never want to get stuck in quicksand, so I keep moving! I played Little Big Planet and watched movies with the kids and the family too, even cooked out on the grill!! I had to set up our backyard oasis, so my wife could cook Somores over the fire for the children! Just know there is a Higher Power like I do, but mines name is Jesus Christ!!! Long as your GOD is taking you to levels you never seen before, then I have no problem with you!!! Have a wonderful day and night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment