Sunday, September 19, 2010

A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

Hey World,

       I wanted to stop in an tell you about the WONDERFUL day I had with my LOVING  family. We is on the simple things in life. I wasn' t like this at first, but I am getting used to it. I never knew that you can have so much fun by just going to parks an enjoying nature! All the parks we went to were FREE, so that was a benefit to our wallets. We only had to provide the gas for our car, but we didn't have to go far at all. Each and every park had it's own attraction, so that distinguished them from each other. I look forward to going back and visit them soon, plus I want my FAMILY to live in that area!!! It isn't to far from where I live now, but I know it will be a better living for my family! Please don't get me wrong, because our LIFE is PERFECT here, but I want to bring my WHOLE family under one roof! It is only something I have dreamed of for a long time, now I want to see can I put it in action. Let me turn you over to my WIFEY, so she can give you her opion on this! This is the first time we is gonna write a BLOG together!!! We are one, an ya'll should fell the POWER of GODS blessing!!!

     My Husband and I are Soulmates that share Visions and Dreams beyond most peoples imaginations.  Our Family's Joy and Happiness means a great deal to us.  My Husband and I are the Nucleaus (Center) of all that transpires with our children, parents, grandbaby and our dog  We always look for a way to build our Assets and Enjoy Life.  Traveling and Finding New Adventures is our Forte'.  I look forward to moving to our Family Estate soon an renting our other properties.

 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment