Monday, August 1, 2011

ADRENALINE RUSH!!!

Hey World,

       I just wanted to tell you about my Fathers Day gift! This Sunday was very special to me cause my wife and son was with me! Well I was suppose to take a Ultimate Ride in a NASCAR Race Car with a Professional Race Track driver at the Speedway, but things changed once I got to the track! They bumped my to the Ultimate Drive Package for an additional fee and to let me drive the car, now you know I am ready to blow the engine up! Well, my wife started to get scared cause my crazy ass told her I was going put it in the wall!!! It was so Funny! I wish I could show you the pictures, but you all don't need to see me! They asked me to get everybody in order, so I got everybody lined up! I was Happy cause that is my strong suit! My wifey calls me " The Takeover", because I try to take  over every situation! Once they saw me getting everybody in order! They gave me more laps to drive! This is my 1st time on the track, so understand that! I love to drive fast, been in plenty of high speed chases! Now it is time for me to hit the track! The first couple of laps I took it easy, just feeling the car out!!! Next thing I know I was trying to take the lead from the pace car who I was following! He must got scared cause he start telling me to slow down! I was in the zone, plus I paid my money, so I expected to push it to the limit! Man, what a adrenaline rush I had! My wife took the keys and drove home cause she knew I was going to push it to the limit, especially coming off the track! Too fucking funny, but it was worth every penny of it!!! I am going back an do it again, but I am going to make him race me! I am a leader, not a follower like they want you to be! I am going to take my ride along so I can figure out the right lines, so I can be the best! Once I came into the Pit my wife and son came to the car and my continued to video and my wife handed me a bottle of cold water, that was heaven!I must did wonderful cause everybody came up to me once I got out the car like I was a hometrack favorite.  It felt like I was being interviewed by the media, but it was just people waiting to drive like me.  My driving experience brought excitment to the crowd because I kept the engine cracking at high rates of speed and having to slow down in turn 1, 2, 3, and 4.  What a adrenaline rush it was!!! My wife always come up with the perfect gift for me, and that moves mountains over here! My life is wonderful, when you have that special one in your corner you can not lose! Married Life is the Best, Adrenaline Rush! I showed my ass when I was presented with the gift, now I have more understanding about LIFE!!! I thank GOD for giving me a chance at LIFE, because everybody is caught up on self!!! Another day, another story, good day and night to you all!!!

1 comment: