Thursday, August 4, 2011

OBAMA B-DAY!!!

Hey World,

    I am sorry to bring this to you on this special day! We should be proud of our Black President B-day! I am Happy cause it moves mountains over here, but it's alot of hating going on! 1st, HAPPY B-DAY OBAMA, much respect on my end!!! I even got a chance to meet you at RAY'S HELL BURGER up close an personal! I have a problem with a nobody who calls my president a Tar Baby, now you coming for him and the whole wold is black! Too fucking funny cause we already knew everybody still feel like they are better than the Black Race! I feel the pain for the Spanish and the Jews too cause they suffered just like my race! I always figured that things have't changed that much cause I see people turn their nose up on a daily basis in my profession! I am Sorry if this makes you feel a certain way, but it is only meant for the people who think they are better than us! All I ask for the people who biting thier tounge on a daily basis, just speak their minds! Then you will be more respected, plus get fucked up in the process! I wish one of you behind the door bitches would come face to face with me! I would put a Ass Kicking on your ass that your momma and daddy would wish they never taught you to hate on us! You all tried to keep us down, but we are Stronger and Smarter than you all, so stop playing this game! Listen, why you all tan, because ya'll want our skin tone! Stop burning yourselves up cause you need pigment in your skin, an you are not born with that!!! I treat everybody with Respect, because I want the same in return!Yeah, I am heated, but I need to let it out my system so I can move forward in Life! I am going to speak upon this bill just passed too, another day though! Obama, make a third appearance at the Hell Burger, because you is respected there! No fame needed cause we have what the WORLD want, an that is a GREAT ASS BURGER!!! If this message don't relate to you, keep paying it forward! God is in control of everything thing, but I had to speak my mind!!! Real talk is all you going to get over here! HAPPY B-DAY OBAMA, coming from REAL-TALK!!!! Hope you get the next term cause you cleaning up the mess the greedy oil dealer cause! Opps, sike, Republicans already know!!!!! Good morning and Night to you all! Keep following me cause more to come!!! One Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment