Tuesday, August 17, 2010

STAYING TRUE!!!!

Hey World,

Sorry that I haven't wrote to ya'll in awhile!!! I have been going through a whole lot lately!!! I wouldn't put noboby in my shoes at first, but now I have been blessed with another door opening for me and I can share my story. If you have been following me, you already know what I have been going through. I almost gave up on everything I have worked hard for. I had to take some time to myself and look over my positives & negatives, my positives outweighed the negatives, so I decided to stay True to MY GOALS I set out to reach. Life has been good to me & my Family, with all the drama we have been through!!! My past is hunting me down with all the day to day situations! I can't do nothing besides put my Faith into GOD, and hope & pray that he pulls me through this mess! When I am ready to give up an go back to my old self, GOD opens up a new chapter to my book of Life. I have been blessed with two jobs when people are trying to find one, even making the front page of the City Paper! I work for a successful business man who gave me a chance with my record at hand!!! Never know where your first start may be, but I am loyal to him for believing in me! I knew what I was apart of when I shook OBAMA'S hand while at work! Who gets that opportunity in this world besides the powerful people in this World. He is a down to earth guy just like me & you, but he is just the President. I have a good thing going, but it isn't mines! I work for a millionaire, but I want to be a millionaire! I decided to drop my part time to focus on me & my wife own goals, plus spend time with my Family! It was the best thing I could have done cause me & my wife done started our own business (acfssolutionsllc@gmail.com), and it done took straight off. We formulate Natural Hair Products, an have more to come... I never thought in a million years that I would be in the position that I am in now! We have a BENZ sitting outside (CLS 500), nothing but the truth! Everbody who laughed at me when I first came home is looking stupid right now, wondering how I achIeved in this short period of time! I didn't come out here to settle an be comfortable, I came out here to make a Legacy so everyboby can reach for the sky! Long as you got GOD on your side, you can move mountains!!! I love it, I love it!!! What do you all want out of Life??? If you want to be the carpet under other people feet, then be the carpet, but I want to be the one walking on the carpet!!! LOL, cause you control your own destiny! I am sure going to control mines! We have this saying amongst our Family (NO DAYS OFF), try to use that to be successful in this world, because we live in a world of opportunity!!! Follow your Heart, an it will show you the way cause GOD Lives Within Us!!!!
REAL TALKbyCornelius is back again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment