Friday, April 16, 2010

Walking Tall on a Straight Line

I decided to come write something to you cause I haven't been on for awhile. Sorry about that! I know somebody out their who needs my message. I have been going through a whole lot on my end. It seems like every time I get blessed with Gods favor, the devil tries to pull me down. I keep my head up high an stay focused on my goals I set while away in prison. I love that I have a Strong & Loving Family! My wife gets majority of the credit cause she points out my old ways when they show. It is hard to hear when it comes from the woman you love, but that is how I know that she Loves me! A person will tell you the truth about yourself eventhough it may hurt your feelings. They don't want you to self destruct an fall short of your blessings. Evil is lurking around every corner & your home waiting for your weakest moment to strike. The devil will use your family, kids, strangers or whoever. That is why we have to stay strong through all or struggles, because we will get more out of life only if we keep walking that straight line with our head held high!






IM BACK ONCE

AGAIN!!!!!!

REAL TALK

by

CORNELIUS

No comments:

Post a Comment