Friday, April 16, 2010

Losing Control

I haven't been on for awhile,but I haven't forgot about you all! I have been going through some things over here. To get straight to the point, I lost my Father two weeks ago. I buried him last Saturday. It was suppose to be a private funeral,but ended up being a viewing for the select few. I am glad that it went like that cause the people that was with him while being sick deserved the chance to view him. I am glad that I have you all in my corner cause Shine gives me a place to get all this stress off my chest. I am not here to get a 100 comments,but to touch 1 soul out there in the world. Everybody might have thought I was wrong by the way I was handling things, but my dad wanted me to handle it like that. My dad left me with so much on my shoulders that me & family has been bumping heads back in forth. I wish this all can come to an end for I can take some time to myself to shed a tear for my dad. Me & him wasn't that close,because he put himself first over his family. I took a vow to never be like him! I am so glad that he had everything in order,so I should be able to deal with everything if the blood suckers stay out the way. I hate for people to lay on the weak to come up. That is why I am waiting till the grieving process is over with,then we can get back to our life that is left. I lost so much in that house,father,brothers & grandparents. I just wanted you all know what I have been going through,an that I haven't forgot about you all. Take all the mistakes for Love,just for the people who need some Real Talk!!!!! If you have questions to ask, I will give you my beat advise, so get at me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment